Admission to The Towne Creek School is open to any child, provided that the school can successfully meet the child’s needs, without discrimination concerning gender, color, race, creed, or political beliefs.
We suggest that you visit the school for a complete tour and educate yourself about the curriculum, the daily routine, the teachers’ qualifications, background, and the school environment.
To enroll your child, you will need to submit the new student (if applicable) and registration fees along with the completed forms found in the links below.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS 2021/2022 Click Here
Summer 2022 ENROLLMENT
- Parent Handbook 2022
- Summer Enrollment Packet
- Food Allergy Emergency Plan
- Infant Monthly Feeding Chart (6 weeks to 15 months)
- Infant Sleep Exclusion Form
- Swim Lesson Information
- Swim Lesson Enrollment Form
- Summer Tuition Rates for Preschool (Infant thru PreK)
- Rates for Summer Camp (Kindergarten thru Sixth Grade)