Towne Creek Arrival and Check In/Out
When you arrive at Towne Creek, please park your car, put on your mask, and bring your child/children to the front entrance. Use the hand sanitizer located next to the key pad and then input the door code to enter the building.
Check your child in/out on the tablet located on the table in front of Room 1 in the multi-purpose room. You may then escort your child to their classroom. Please do not enter the classroom.
Classroom Policies to Prevent COVID-19
Towne Creek Staff will take several precautions throughout the day to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The CDC has four primary practices that we adhere to.
- Wear a mask or cloth face covering. ( For proper care and fitting of masks, please go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-to-wear-cloth-face-coverings.html) All Staff wears masks throughout the day inside the building. All students have the choice of wearing a mask (unless COVID exposure has taken place)
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water. Children and staff should wash hands for 20 seconds and then rinse to ensure cleanliness. All students and staff wash their hands upon entering the classroom in the morning.
- Social Distancing – Stay at least 6 feet away from other people to reduce the transmission of this virus.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces:
- Each teacher cleans the doorknobs, light switches, sinks, counters, faucets, toilets, handles, intercoms, etc., throughout the day.
- We have staff whose sole duty is to clean the building throughout the day.
- Toys used by children will be cleaned and sanitized after use.
COVID-19 Parent Handbook
For more specific information on preventative measures taken at Towne Creek, please
CLICK HERE to read the COVID-19 Parent Handbook.
Towne Creek COVID-19 Policy for Illness and Exposure
Should your child test positive for COVID-19:
- Stay home from school and isolate
- Contact Towne Creek (include date of positive test and last day at Towne Creek).
- Siblings who attend Towne Creek and who are not vaccinated or who have not had COVID in the last 90 days, must stay home and quarantine.
- Towne Creek will report to the Fort Bend Health Department and provide you with a return to school date for your child(ren).
If your child is exposed to a positive COVID-19 case:
- Towne Creek will contact you and alert you to the exposure
- Your child’s age will determine what Quarantine procedures will be followed.
- You will receive an email with instructions on testing and a return to school date.
To view the complete policy, CLICK HERE