What Makes Towne Creek Unique?
- Towne Creek is an open, spacious, family environment set on a two-acre campus and offers the following amenities:
- Sixteen classrooms
- An indoor gym/activity room
- Three outdoor playgrounds
- A large field for group activities
- A sport court
- An in-ground swimming pool
- A computer lab
- A new, spacious, afterschool/activity area for class and programs
- A large multi-purpose room for group activities and programs
- Low student to teacher ratios/ individualized instruction
- Longevity – Towne Creek has been managed by its current owner since its inception, 40 years ago.
- Staff Longevity
- Over half the staff (20) have been part of the Towne Creek Family for over three years.
- Of that Group:
- Nine staff members have been with us 5-9 Years
- Two staff members have been with us 10 -14 years
- Four staff members have been with us 15 or more years
- The majority of our teachers hold degrees in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Convenient proximity to Fort Bend Schools in the Missouri City/Sugar Land area
- Motor Development twice a week for Toddler through Kindergarten students
- Music Class weekly for Toddlers through Kindergarten students
- Spanish Instruction for the Three Year, Pre-K and Kindergarten students
- Zumbini Class for Toddlers through Kindergarten
- Specialty classes in Art, Science and Drama for Pre-K and Kindergarten students
- Optional enrollment in onsite Soccer Shots and Music Programs
- Parent Involvement is highly encouraged
What age groups do you serve?
- Towne Creek has year-round, all-day programs for children age six weeks through kindergarten and an afterschool program for kindergarten through middle school students. We have a full-day program for this age group during the summer session.
What qualifications must your teachers have?
- Lead Teachers – Either a degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or a CDA, along with at least two years experience in an early childhood setting. Suppose there is no degree or certification, at least three years of teaching experience in an early childhood setting. With all-new teachers, excellent references are necessary.
- All of our teachers are background checked and fingerprinted.
- Every employee is CPR/First Aid Certified and must renew their certification every two years.
- Each teacher must obtain at least 24 hours of professional training each year.
What curriculum do you use?
- All age groups plan together weekly to determine their program’s weekly themes and activities. In the infants through threes, teachers introduce skills and concepts in the stories, songs, fingerplays, art, table and center activities that they plan.
- The PreK classes utilize Big Day for PreK and their creative ideas when planning their activities. Zumbini, Motor Development, Spanish, and Music classes along with field trips enhance the curriculum in this age group.
- Kindergarten: We utilize various curriculum resources when planning our themes and activities while following the Texas State Standards for Kindergarten.
When is Towne Creek Open?
- Towne Creek is open year-round, Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- We close for major holidays: New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and the Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- We also close five additional days around the winter holidays, a summer make-ready day at the end of May and two Make Ready Days in August.
- All of our closures and early closings are listed on our website calendar.
Do you offer part time programs?
- We have a two and three-day program with the options of Full Day (pick up after 2:30 pm), School Day (2:30 pickup), or Half Day (noon pick up) for Toddlers through PreK. The infant program is for five days, full only.
What is your tuition?
- Towne Creek offers a number of different programs based on age, length of stay, etc. Our pricing is posted on our admission page. You may also call the school (281-499-8030) for tuition information.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, however there is a convenience fee charged for credit and debit card use.
Do you offer tours of the school?
- Tours are offered Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 4 PM. To schedule a tour, please call 281-499-8030 and we will be happy to set up an appointment.