Admission to The Towne Creek School is open to any child, provided that the school can successfully meet the needs of the child, without discrimination with regard to gender, color, race, creed or political beliefs.
We suggest that you visit the school for a complete tour, and educate yourself with regard to the curriculum, the daily routine, the teachers’ qualifications and background, the school environment as a whole.
In order to enroll your child, you will need to submit the registration and supply fees along with the complete forms found in the links below.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS 2018/2019 Click Here
Summer 2019 ENROLLMENT
- Parent Handbook
- Enrollment Packet
- Food Allergy Emergency Plan
- Infant Monthly Feeding Chart (6 weeks to 15 months)
- Infant Sleep Exclusion Form
- Swim Lesson Information
- Swim Lesson Enrollment Form
- Splash/Free Swim Permission
- Summer Tuition Rates for Preschool (Infant thru PreK)
- Rates for Summer Camp (Kindergarten thru Sixth Grade)