What Makes Towne Creek Unique?
- Towne Creek is an open, spacious, family environment set on a two-acre campus and offers the following amenities:
- Fourteen classrooms
- An indoor gym/activity room
- Three outdoor playgrounds
- A large field for group activities
- An in-ground swimming pool
- A library/computer lab
- A spacious game room
- A large multi-purpose room for group activities and programs
- Low student to teacher ratios/ individualized instruction
- Longevity – Towne Creek has been managed by its current owner since its inception, 30 years ago.
- Staff Longevity
- Nearly half the staff (14) have been part of the Towne Creek Family for over three years of that Group
- Four staff members have been with us 5 or more Years
- Three Staff members have been with 10 or more years
- Three staff members have been with us 15 or more years
- The majority of our teachers hold degrees in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Convenient proximity to Fort Bend Schools in the Missouri City/Sugar Land area
- Motor Development twice a week for Toddler through Kindergarten student s
- Music Class Weekly for Two’s through Kindergarten students
- Spanish Instruction for the Three Year, Pre-K and Kindergarten students
- Specialty classes in Art, Science, Computer and Drama for Pre-K and Kindergarten students
- Optional enrollment in onsite Gymnastics, Martial Arts and Sports Programs
- Parent Involvement is highly encouraged
What age groups do you serve?
- Towne Creek has year round, full day programs for children age 6 weeks through kindergarten, and an afterschool program for students in kindergarten through middle school. (During the summer session, we have a full day program for this age group).
What qualifications must your teachers have?
- Lead Teachers – Either a degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, or a CDA, along with at least 2 years experience in an early childhood setting. If no degree or certification, at least 3 years teaching experience in an early childhood setting. With all new teachers, excellent references are necessary.
- All of our teachers are background checked and fingerprinted.
- Every employee is CPR/First Aid Certified and must renew their certification every two years.
- Each teacher must obtain at least 24 hours of professional training each year
What curriculum do you use?
- All age groups plan together on a weekly basis to determine the weekly themes and activities for their program. In the infants through threes, teachers introduce skills and concepts in the stories, songs, finger plays, art, and table and center activities that they plan.
- The PreK classes utilize Big Day for PreK – www.scholastic.com/bigday along with their own creative ideas when they plan their activities. Computer Class, Motor Development, Spanish, and Music classes along with field trips enhance the curriculum in this age group.
- Kindergarten – We utilize a variety of curriculum resources when planning our themes and activities, while following the Texas State Standards for Kindergarten.
When is Towne Creek Open?
- Towne Creek is open year round, Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
Do you offer part time programs?
- Yes. We have a 2 and 3 day program with the options of Full Day (pick up after 2:30 pm), School Day (2:30 pickup), or Half Day (12:00 pm pick up).
What is your tuition?
- We pride ourselves on staff longevity and experience and offer innovative programming in a unique setting. Towne Creek offers a number of different programs based on age, length of stay, etc. Our tuition rates have been compared with other child care facilities and schools in the area and are very comparable. Due to the variety of programs offered, please call the school 281-499-8030 for tuition information.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Not at this time. We accept checks or money orders.
Do you offer tours of the school?
- Yes we do. Tours are offered Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00 pm without appointment. Should you wish to tour any other time, please call ahead for availability.